Your Ad Here

Minggu, 07 Februari 2010

Alyssa Soebandono Waiting for True Love

At the other teen dating fun, Alyssa Soebandono just enjoy being alone. This Indonesian Star still waiting for true love.
"Now it isn't. I'm patient wrote that someday I would find true love," said Alyssa as seen in the number Mampang, recently.
The girl who was familiarly called Icha has specific criteria for the prospective boyfriend.
"He must be smart and fun to talk to. He also had to close as a family to me," said actor in the Opera and Upik Abu dan Laura.
Because not a lover, Icha more often accompanied by her mother in a variety of activities.
Not only that, on any holiday, this long-haired virgin chosen to spend time with family.
"Well could I do? So I'm still single. Happy and enjoying it," she explained.

The Artist's Way Every Day: A Year of Creative Living

Artikel Terkait:

3 komentar:

stefanusdiptya mengatakan...

i'm just like her... alone from i was born... until today, i never know what the love is??....

Anonim mengatakan...

I think....
she wait me.........!!!

Anonim mengatakan...

If you desire to get a great deal from this article then you have to apply these strategies to your
won website.

Feel free to surf to my webpage :: vexxhost recommendations

Homepage Link