Your Ad Here

Minggu, 07 Februari 2010

Preoccupation Alyssa Soebandono

Sweet, long-haired and dimpled. It is the hallmark of a captured this young artist. When she smiled, her innocence increasingly apparent. Yuhuu .. young beautiful girl and this is the actor Kejora dan Bintang who appear on television.Her full name is Anindya Alyssa Soebandono.

Icha, so she is called, widely known as Alyssa Soebandono who often played on the screen soap opera. In the age of 18 years old, Icha already played in 20 television program title. Wu ... really active right? Don't interfere with study?

According to Icha, performance during study at the school she was never down. On shooting  location Icha never forget studying and do all the homework. Although she had business, Icha was still time to music class! In fact she also had joined the school ice-skating. Make no mistake, Icha very good glide over the ice. Want proof? Let's hear her story.

"No fun for me than acting in front of the camera. Play soap operas, films and advertisements not only for the money but the hobby.
At home, I was a spoiled child and very close to my mother. But when it's outside, I never want to rest. Besides school, I diligently take various courses such as violin lessons, ice skating, and galleries. Even I got to play the movie while still in elementary school. My first big screen acting can be seen in the Petualangan Sherina movie. At the time I get the role of a Sherina's close friend.
In the world of music, I had music lessons. I follow the violin class. Although not much, until now I loved to play the violin. If the location too late to be me playing the violin until the spirit is to grow again.



I also collect a variety of dolls. In my bedroom it is a lot because I was lonely doll if I sleep alone. So with accompanied by doll, alone as soundly as sleeping with many people. No lag, in the car or go out of town if I haven't hugged the doll would not be able to sleep.
Honestly, the soap opera make me rarely play with peers. The most loyal friend are only doll and violin. At least, the two hobbies that could be done despite the shooting schedule is very crowded. But I'm sad because remember ice-skating. While not as tight as my schedule, I could take intensive courses. The proof I could have ice-skating championship trophy in Surabaya. Yeayy.. I am proud of myself."

Artikel Terkait:

7 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

May I simply say what a relief to discover someone that really understands what they are talking about over the internet.
You actually understand how to bring a problem to light and make
it important. More people must check this out and understand this side of the story.
I was surprised you aren't more popular given that you certainly have the gift.

Feel free to surf to my web-site; Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonim mengatakan...

I'll immediately snatch your rss as I can't in finding your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.

Do you have any? Kindly let me realize in order that I
could subscribe. Thanks.

My blog: additional info

Anonim mengatakan...

Hey very interesting blog!

Here is my web blog Continued

Anonim mengatakan...

Attractive section of content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital
to say that I acquire in fact loved account your weblog posts.

Anyway I will be subscribing for your feeds or even I achievement you get admission to consistently quickly.


Here is my page :: Learn More Here

Anonim mengatakan...

Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

Here is my homepage - Nike Blazers

Anonim mengatakan...

These are actually wonderful ideas in regarding
blogging. You have touched some pleasant things here. Any way keep up wrinting.


My blog: Nike UK

Anonim mengatakan...

Saved as a favorite, I really like your website!


Look into my web page ... Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher - -

Homepage Link